måndag 16 februari 2009

Time Maschine

Monday again. Back in school after a good weekend. During Thursday me and my classmates had a small gathering (partying, but not out of control ... almost). Friday was study day, with a small headache. After lunch it was back home and I had to try out one of the two games I bought to the DS. Began with Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia. Good game, good music. Story maybe not that interesting. At least not interesting to make you see yourself be defeated the tenth time by the third boss. Pounded to the ground by enormous walking zombie. It was blood all over the screen. The scream was horrible, until the fifth time that is.

So naturally I changed game to Chrono Trigger. A game originaly from 1996 made by the so called "dream team" consisting of the biggest names from Square and Enix (SquareEnix today). A marvelous beautiful game from the SNES with excellent music and a driving story of time traveling, hate, revenge and a galactic parasite that devours the earth. First time it actually reach Europe. Saddest part in the middle was slightly ruined by the fact that I've already read about it, but it was worth it with the amazing movie they showed for that particular moment. You really need to play it at least once. Bad thing is the fact that it is soon time to write the C-Essay and I can't be distracted. So either I finish the games post-haste or I have to push it forward to better times. Let see which goes best. Would really be good with a time machine now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar