måndag 9 februari 2009

A Long, Long, Long Recap,

Really, I should start update more often or at least once a week. Then again, I can refer to this comic for a good reason http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/index.php?date=040404

What happened last week? Studies most, until Thursday for the Homecoming Weekend when it is party till you drop and... except that I got my mother over until Friday. Nothing kills a party as you know that there is a slight chance you will embarrass yourself in front of your parents. Oh well, everything goes... except that I found out the day before that the party been postponed until a later date. What the hell, I haven't partied in two months and that was after a period of 5 months before that. I need it. Damn 21 year rule in the US.

Fortunate enough there was an alternative. More or less a friendly gathering of old friends. Not to much and enough to test the limits. Very nice and calm, and still I wake up the next day with a headache. Life's not fair.

Friday and my mother goes back to the family house. And I actually went to the library for 2 hours. Funny enough, I got back my books I lent to a student more than a year ago. I actually forgot about those. Another funny thing about that is that she actually expected me to be in the library. At the same place as the year before. Even though I haven't been there for 6 months. I really sit at that place to much.

Saturday meant another party, or more a birthday party. And it was an extremely fun time. New people, old friends and the day ended with them smuggling me in a nightclub with lowest age of 23. Damn nightclubs 23 year rule, when I'm finally 21 there is 23 instead. At least I can get liquor on my own.

Today had an interesting story. I bought a t-shirt before I left that my friends took care of in the meantime. Today I get to understand that it somehow got drowned in beer and riped in three pieces. God that was funny. It was damn funny, wish I been there, but that would unfortunately have stopped it from happening. Still a good story.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar