lördag 23 maj 2015

Doin' The Omoralisk Schlagerfestival '15 (8)

Watching the families own rerun of the second semi-final right before the big show tonight after a days hard work. It was a rather boring show this time with a romantic duo after another and just like Lorren back in... whenever that was it feels like Sweden has a pretty good chance taking home this year as well. Otherwise it was countries like Switzerland, Portugal, Latvia and Slovenia that caught my ear. And Israel caught my eye since the main singer was wearing some golden shoes with wings...  and what country popularised golden shoes? Yes, Sweden all the way back in 1984.



And four of those I noticed went onward. I might have switched out Switzerland for Israel in my own personal opinion, but I will attribute their problem for coming just after Sweden that got more staying power for being more energetic than any other entry this evening and at the same time overshadowing Switzerland. A real pity in my opinion. Really, looking at the starting field the hardest competition for Sweden would probably be the already six qualified countries, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Austria and Australia. Well, maybe not France, but the others sounds really good, the little I've heard from them. Spain is a bit problematic since when she sings it's rather good, but the wailing or whatever that is doesn't sound good and what the hell is all Lord of the Rings imagery in the video? Same goes for Italy with a lot of movie scenes from films like Back to the Future, Spider-Man (the first Toby movie) and such. And Austria... looks like Supertramp and sounds like 10cc. UK is a decent 50 rock song, maybe not my favourite, but it at least sound competent. Australia sounds like a decent radio song actually. I guess of these Austria is my cup of tea while small parts of Spain hits a cord with me, otherwise I go with Australia I believe. Still, Sweden sounds better... and again I begin talking up Sweden even though I don't like this. Damn it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar