onsdag 14 augusti 2019

Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt (Switch)

Back into the mine

So I finally got it on sale... so I doubled dipped since it was a fun game and I collect games I've played on the latest console to hopefully be able to retire them in the end. So far not so good since there is always that damn game that won't be ported over. Anyway, same procedure as last time, but I only died twice and it took me around 5 and a half hours to finish it. It might be that I played the sequel not that long ago and this is a bit of downgrade, but it feels like they done things to the game, but maybe it's faulty memory from my side. Also, the character models when they speak looks differently from what I remember so I assume they change it for this version, or they did it for the sequel and this now standout since I remember that version more clearly. 

Overall I found it enjoyable for some treasure hunting. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar