tisdag 22 april 2014

Easter Miracle 2014

Well I be damned, I slipped of again. Well, no matter, you who read this might interprit it as a Easter miracle and resurection worthy of some lower deity (I will not compare myself to Jesus cause not even the Beatles was able to do that). So what brought on this return? Nothing especially. Might be that with more sunlight and some steady flow of money in my pockets, due to some dealings with shady government agents, I have by my side a brand new Wii U... sad thing is since my parents house hasn't been fully renovated I can't play the damn thing. Well well, at least I'm plowing in cash in the economy so we can get rolling and get me a job. Of course since it's a japanesse product they probably get most of the cash, but the local game store got the honour to sell it to me, although I'm glad I will get most of the games by importing them from britain. It's like 100 SEK less on each game, although not as favorably as before when the pund now reach above 11 SEK compared to 10 SEK last year or something like that.

So why a Wii U? Mostly due to me being a Nintendo child (with a quick dash into the SEGA camp and the alluring black Sega Mega Drive) and enjoying their series (only series I miss on current nintedo consoles is Final Fantasy and Metal Gear). Most important probably is the Virtual Console feature where I can get the games I played as a kid (no matter how bad, I gotta have them all) or the ones I missed. For better or worse many games that would be hard to license today (mostly disney games) are remade so Ducktales and Castle of Illusion, here I come. Sad they don't do as the Monkey Island special edition where you can with just one button toggle the old or new format since it's still very nostalgic experiences with a mega drive music score on Castle of Illusion. Although, the most important release that made me really want this consloe is... GOLDEN SUN ON A GBA VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!! OH MY GOD! Doesn't matter that I still have the cartridges and working DS and SP to play them on. It's GOLDEN SUN ON THE BIG SCREEN! Maybe decent numbers will make them greenlit Golden Sun 4 and maybe... hey wait, where are you going? Don't you want to read more? Hello?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar